This week’s list asks us to jot down the things that motivate us. So…here are mine (In no particular order):
- Good ideas
- Hunger (But not literal hunger)
- What the scale says (this only applies to dietary issues)
- Getting a lot done in one day.
Take Action: Practice turning one of your motivators into a daily habit that will push you to take action and make your accomplishments happen. (Looks like I already do that!)
What made your list? Let me know!
This week’s lists asks me to name the ways in which I have fun. (Note: I am only listing actives that are appropriate to be mentioned in a blog.)
- Spending some solo time with various members of my family.(We tend to turn everything into an epic adventure.)
- Spending time with everyone in my family.
- Playing Guitar
- Going to the Movies
- Going to Concerts
- Going to the Theater
- Playing Tennis
- Going to places I’ve never been before.
- Hanging with Friends
- Going to Disney World.