This week’s list: List the ways in which you can cleanse your life for Spring.
This one is kind of hard. I’m a pretty “clean” person anyway and I have already conducted my “spring cleaning” for the year in a literal sense, but I have been thinking lately about how I can make my world run a little more smoothly so here is what I have come up with:
- Get myself on a proper schedule. (i.e. wake up at the same time, go to bed at the same time, eat dinner at the same time, etc…)
- Eat healthier
- Exercise properly
- Make better lists so that things actually get accomplished and I feel a sense of accomplishment
- Get rid of things that I don’t need
- Clean the basement (That one is a biggie. It’s a little scary down there! LOL)
- Make a point to take time away from technology and spend a little time in silence.
- Connect with the natural world a bit more and not be as harried.
What made your list? Feel free to comment below and if you want to connect with me on social media, I can be reached at: