I have decided to be part of this #52listproject for 2016 and I have decided to share my lists with all of you! I usually never get overly personal on my blog, but what the heck? It’s a new year so why not go for it and give you the inside track to my mind? (You may be sorry you entered! LOL) So here is the first list for winter: List all of your goals and dreams for the new year:
- Lose 10 pounds
- Study for the GRE test
- Take the GRE test
- Keep up with the housekeeping more regularly
- Begin project that will serve as an outline for my new book.
- Donate items on a monthly basis to the food pantry
- Save money
- Make regular donations to the NJTL
- Eat healthier
- Eat out no more than once a week
- Write new history book with Vincent
Take action: What is the first step toward achieving your biggest goal?
I like to think of all of my goals as important, but I have been exercising, cooking dinner rather than going out and have been studying for the GRE test. I also bought items for the food pantry while I was at the grocery store. So…I’m well on my way! Feel free to make your own list and share it with me!
Until next time, keep rockin’
Follow Julie on Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/authorjulieyoung/
On Twitter: @JulieYoung14
On the Web: http://www.julieyoungfreelance.com